setting up xorg - mouse

Computer Answers comperr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:25:17 PDT 2007

sorry about the time delay:
um it is a generic PS2 mouse made by digiView
I tried running the xorg config wizard a few tmes choosing different
mouse types each time.  None of them work.

as for xorg.conf
Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Mouse0"
Driver "mouse"
Option "Protocall" "Auto"
Option "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"

(side point) if someone would tell me how to copy and paste with only
a keyboard that would be really nice