mail server setup questions

Predrag Punosevac punosevac at math.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:25:58 PDT 2007

Andrey Shuvikov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to set up a home mailserver with imap/web access. But I was
> going to use exim. Several people mentioned postfix here, but nobody
> named exim. Is it a matter of personal preference or is exim not
> suitable for this task?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrey

We have a exim at the University of Arizona and works really well (but I
am just a user not a sysadmin).
I had the same question since I have used sendmail as my home mail
server but I am really curious what more knowledgeable people have to
say on this topic.
Regards
Predrag

P. S. I apologize to everyone for my previous mail on this thread that
was of topic but I was truly offended.