installing on gjournal

Nikos Vassiliadis nvass at teledomenet.gr
Wed Sep 5 09:10:47 PDT 2007

Hello,

 I just said to ask for thoughts the community about
the above subject, after having waisted two hours trying
to install 7-CURRENT...

Do you know a relatively easy way to install
a new system with gjournal?

What I am seeing is:
GEOM_JOURNAL: Journal $JournalID: ad0s2a contains data.
GEOM_JOURNAL: Journal $JournalID: ad0s2d contains journal.
Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/ad0s2a.journal

Then I get to the famous mountroot kernel prompt... /dev/ad0s2a is
also not accessible anymore, which makes perfect sence, since gjournal
has locked it. I also did tunefs -J enable /dev/ad0s2a.journal.

What I never did is adding -J to newfs opts during
installation(sysinstall).

Where am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Nikos