mail server setup questions

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:08:00 PDT 2007

Hello,

> Zbigniew, please don't teach me lessons in politeness. Ted posted two
> very offensive mails and everyone has a right to publicly reply to
> publicly posted offence. If that's problem for you, then ignore this
> thread. Be careful when using word "rubbish".

My apologies. I shoudn't have used the word rubbish. But please take
into account that:

1. I am interested in the subject of mail server setup so I generally
follow such threads
2. For the whole day I have been opening emails where you exchange
opinions that have nothing to do with mail server setup.
3. I have no intention of teaching anyone lessons in politness. If
this has been your impression, I need to apologize again.

Regards,

Zbigniew Szalbot