Sadly, my tinker-time has run out....

Michael Hauber mchauber at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 07:38:37 PDT 2007

I apologize for that last comment...  That was uncalled for.

My time is limited because of my having to juggle so many things at once, and
working on the road isn't helping me any (as much as I like the work).  My
wife is now travelling with me, so that was also part of the equation.
Things will slow down eventually, and I'll be back then.

I basically took your response as your calling me a lazy whiner...  To that, I
must say that I save lazy for Sundays (or until I pass out).  The whiner
part...  I'm not much for the drink...  :)

I appreciate you, Ted.  Over the years, I've learned a lot from you, and
hell....  I even have your book...  But I'll be damned if you don't parse me
off sometimes.  :)

Anyway...  A public apology for a public ass-showing...  And I don't want to
leave the board with the impression that I'm an ass (or at least a complete
one),

Cheers,

Mike