Sadly, my tinker-time has run out....

Michael Hauber mchauber at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 04:43:48 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007 00:35:35 Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

Flamer-bait, no.
Lazy tv addict, no.
Have time, no.
Trying to be negative about any BSD, absolutely not.

I asked out of respect for this board, not out of frustration for FreeBSD or
OpenBSD.  The FreeBSD and OpenBSD will probably always be my favorites.

Now...  As to why I asked this board....  Who better to ask than folks that
have some of the preferences?

I needed something that I could take on the road without having to spend a lot
of time upgrading/tweaking.  Ubuntu is turning out to be fine for that.

Giving something up...  I did (for the time being), and I'll miss it.

My overall response for all that bullshit you just wrote...  Go find someone
else to jerk off.

Mike