Krusader - [Shift + Delete] and SFTP

Zbigniew Komarnicki cblasius at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:26:37 PDT 2007

On Sunday 02 of September 2007 23:23:16 Mel wrote:
> Part of unix history:
> ctrl-c in consoles is the default SIGINT (interrupt) signal,
> ctrl-v is used type literal escaped chars
>
> hence, copying is done with shift+insert/delete.
> As for the keybindings and your second problem, that's application specific
> and since I don't use krusader I can't help ya there.

Thank you very much :-)

I known that. It is true for console but for GUI not always. For example in
kate editor under KDE, Ctrl+D means insert comment, but on console means end
of file. So it is different for different programs.

Thank you again.

Maybe some others people who use krusader have the same problem as I have or
this is only specific for my installation of  krusader?

Best regards,
Zbigniew