Re: Problem with pinentry-curses On FBSD 5.5…

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 31 17:41:43 PDT 2007

bsd schrieb:
> Hello,
>

> As you are the developer for this port, I thaught you could help…
>
> I am still having this problem with pinentry-curses 0.7.3 :
>
>> pinentry in free(): error: chunk is already free
Try turning off the malloc option that makes all warnings fatal (see the
malloc.conf manpage).

This is a bug in pinentry-curses, but without malloc configured for
debugging, the double free should only result in a non-fatal warning
instead of a fatal error. As a bonus, you will get an all around system
performance boost.

Cheers,

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org