Atheros wireless

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Mon Oct 29 12:31:06 PDT 2007

Hello,

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 18:40 +0200, Necati Demir wrote:
> Ok, then... how to update only installed applications?

Applications is packages taken from ports, so you go to ports if you
want to upgrade all applications. For more details, see ports(7) or
refer to FreeBSD Handbook. If you encounter strange problems, send them
to here questions at freebsd.org by email.

Sincerely,

--
"Never mind being a dance judge, do your job. Take a walk around the
neighborhood and see everything is OK."