evil idea

Aryeh M. Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:21:31 PDT 2007

I am running amd64 8-CURRENT and there are a few i386 only ports that I
absolutely must have installed and at the same time since I have 4 GB of
RAM all kinds of bizarreness is created if I "downgrade" to i386.   So
here is the idea:   use qemu to create a virtual version of my machine
(with less then 2GB or RAM) and install i386 8-CURRENT on it (I want to
use -CURRENT for all my installs)

Any thing I should watch out for here (I know I need to use NFS or
something like it to share files between the host and guest OS's)

--
Aryeh M. Friedman
FloSoft Systems