Install FreeBSD on hp notebook

Zhang hw zhhw210095 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:59:21 PDT 2007

I have tried different versions of freebsd, the 6.2-stable and
6.3-prerelease. Sometimes when I start the system with acpi disable
the system will recognize some device such as the broadcom nic,the
fingerprint and so on.But the fun will run always at that time. If i
start the system default, the fun sound healthy but the system can't
recognize some devices above.When I upgrade to 7.0 with cvsup and
build/install world/kernel, the start process will stop at pci
device.I'm now downloading the 7.0-beta1.
Somebody sounds install the avivo driver for x1250 success, but I haven't now.
Hope advices!Hope help!
Thanks!