Is it difficult to move from Linux?

Mayank Jain mayank at in.niksun.com
Tue Oct 23 01:38:09 PDT 2007

Hi
Using freeBSD is more fun. Installing packages and all that is very easy. The
things you can do in LINUX you can surely do with FreeBSD. Collection of
large number of ports and the flexibility to modify anything the way you want
make it cool. Really after installing FreeBSD I had never swithched back to
LINUX.
Hope you will also enjoy working on it.

--
Regards