Per-port options in make.conf?

Benjamin M. A'Lee bma+lists at subvert.org.uk
Mon Oct 22 16:16:31 PDT 2007

Is there any way to specify options in make.conf on a per-port basis?

For example, if I want Vim built without X11, I can specify the WITHOUT_X11
flag, but putting that in make.conf will affect every port.

I'm aware it's possible to do it with portupgrade, but I was hoping for a
method that would work both with and without portupgrade.

Thanks in advance.

--
Benjamin A'Lee <bma at subvert.org.uk>
http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/