www.freebsd.org won't load in IE 7.x in vista box.

Lisandro Grullon lisandrogrullon07 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 06:09:11 PDT 2007

Hi all,
after all my frustration finding the answer to this problem, i think I am getting closer to my answer. According to Cisco, it appears a problem with frimware at our rauting level http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps1018/products_tech_note09186a0080743212.shtml , our routers will be upgrade soon to resolve this issue. There is a work around I found in another University that seem to be experiencing the same problem http://8help.osu.edu/3253.html , I am sorry for taking so long to investigated this issue. If you want to learn more about why this issue is happening with vista and Cisco Routers, do not hesitate to read RFC 1323 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1323.txt?number=1323 . Thank you to all of you who try to find the solution to this problem, all the hints were very helpful. Lisandro Grullon