iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Thu Oct 18 21:23:50 PDT 2007
Duane Winner wrote:
> I need help to resolve a problem with my sendmail server.
Usually when 'sendmail' is in a subject line, one can usually expect
Giorgos respond :)
This is not a Sendmail issue, per-se.
If we can take this back one step to re-evaluate the entire situation it
- what is the domain you are seeing issues with (are there more than
one? If so, are they on the same box/IP?)
- what IP is this domain's mail operating on
- examples of domains you see problems with, and examples of those you don't
- is it only mailing lists you have problems with
- do you receive this email I am sending on the problematic server
Do you have another site that you can confirm working/not working?
More information about the freebsd-questions