www.freebsd.org won't load in IE 7.x in vista box.
gueven.bay at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:27:15 PDT 2007
2007/10/17, Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07 at hotmail.com>:
> How do I disable ipv6 in my browser, if you can elaborate on that it would be helpful. Thanks in advance.Lisandro
> Please provide both exmaples for IE and Firefox.
I don't know how to disable IPv6 in IE. But for Firefox:
1) you type "about:config" into the address line at the top
2) then in the filter/search field you type "ipv6"
3) you see a line with "network.dns.disableIPv6 ..."
4) you click with right mouse key and choose "Editing"
5) type "true" into the value field
6) have fun
More information about the freebsd-questions