XScreenSaver

Bruce Alcock bruce.alcock at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 00:48:40 PDT 2007

Hi

My XScreenSaver is configured to come on and then a bit later suspend the
monitors...now this works, but only sometimes actually gets around to
suspending the monitors. I emailed the author a while ago about it and he
suggested I turned on logging...there doesn't seem to be an option in
XScreenSaver for logging, so my question is what logging is he talking about
and how do I use it? (he thought the mouse was moving ever so slightly every
now and then, but this isn't the case since I unplugged my mouse last night
and it still didn't suspend)

Thanks
Bruce Alcock