Install FreeBSD on hp notebook

Zhang hw zhhw210095 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:30:34 PDT 2007

Hello everyone!
I have a hp 6515b notebook ,  the cpu is amd athlon(tm) 64x2 dual core
tk-53(1700mhz), with 512m shared ddrII memory , and the gpu is ati
radeon x1250. I've download the 6.2-release-amd64-disc1.iso , but
there are some problems when I install the freebsd on the notebook ,
sometimes the install process stop at probing device , and sometimes
stop at selecting country with the keyboard has no response .
Is there anyone who has some experience on this ?