Portupgrade prompts

Rem P Roberti rem at remdog.net
Wed Oct 10 10:24:55 PDT 2007

This has no doubt been covered before, but for some reason I am unable
to get to the archives.  Anyway, is there a way to accept the default
prompts that occasionally occur while doing a ports upgrade?  If I've been
a way for a while and there are numerous ports that need upgrading there
might be any number of prompts that occur during the upgrade process, and it
would be nice to be able to have some way of accepting the defaults so
that the process can carry on.  Its the pits starting the process and
then going to bed only to find in the morning that the upgrade process
hung up waiting for a prompt that occurred right after you left the
room.  TIA.

Rem