Problem making slides in 6.2 installation

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:35:03 PDT 2007

Hello.
I got a Pc with 80GBs HD in an AMD K62.
I installed a windows in the first 2 partitions, both primaries.
First 1 got "system" 10GB in a NTFS FS.
Second 1 got "Share" in a FAT32 FS (Its for pass files from FBSD to Win32...)
After that I started the machine with the FREEBSD 6.2 release CD.
I choosed the standard install -> All -> and when "FDISK" openned i
added another Slide.
Then until now
/dev/ad2s1 : NTFS 10GB
/dev/ad2s2 : FAT32 20GB
/dev/ad2s3* : UFS 48GB
After that labeled Auto the ad2s3 and changed /home for his own 20GB partition.
After that i said install the bootmanager.
and after that the installation crashed saying "ad2s3b is not in /dev".
I rebooted and i can use the bootmanager now, i run windows ok. i see
the 3 partitions from windows, but after reboot in freebsd
installation i see ad2 empty, freebsd "FDISK" doesnt see the 3
partitions, but windows does...
what can i do?
did it happened to someone else?
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.