Abit Motherboard

Rob bitabyss at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:20:22 PDT 2007

Doug Hardie wrote:
> I am planning for replacing one of my servers.  I want to upgrade to at
> least a dual-core machine.  I found the Abit IP 35 Pro motherboard at
> Frys which looks like it has most everything I need.  However, I don't

I wouldn't piss away any of my money on ABIT's garbage.  Try getting on
their web site and finding any support for anything more than a year
old.  I guess there's really no point, since their boards usually die
within a couple years anyway.  Just my own opinion, biased by my
experience with ABIT, but -- hey, you asked  ;)

   -rob