Ports tree is already up to date.

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Mon Oct 1 10:39:51 PDT 2007

Scott I. Remick wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:07:50 +0200, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
>
>> Hard to believe that as I have not fetched the updates for the
>> last 2 (or 3) days and there are always a few new or updated ones.
>> Coincidence or the portsnap server is wrong?
>
> You're not the only one. I just hopped on here to check to see if there
> was any mention of a ports freeze that I missed. Figure 6.3 is just
> around the corner...maybe?

I suppose it's possible, or 7.0 as Eric suggests, but refer to
recent ports@ posts regarding autoconf failures; just speculation
on my part, but it could have something to do with the effect you
have noticed.

"'Tis a puzzlement!"

Kevin Kinsey
--
The trouble with computers is that they do
what you tell them, not what you want.