Amarok crashes X (since portupgrade)

John Murphy freebsd001 at freeode.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 17:20:29 PST 2007

Testing 7.0 beta2 so I should upgrade to beta3, but all was working
well until I portupgraded yesterday. Now amarok shuts down X server:

Nov 30 00:14:37 asus kdm-bin[1146]: X server for display :0 terminated
unexpectedly

I get a couple of lines of text if I start it from an xterm, but they
are gone too quick to read. I will upgrade tomorrow, but my question
is more: how can I discover which ports were upgraded most recently
and how can I get more debug information about a GUI program which
crashes the X server.

--
Thanks, John.