Finding and installing new locale

Westin Shafer wshafer at relivinc.com
Tue Nov 27 14:40:00 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

I am having a hard time locating a Locale for Indonesia on our
installation of FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE.  The locale definition
id_ID.(whatever) is missing.   Does it exist, and if so how can I get
this and install it?  I have spent countless hours searching the net for
this language definition but was unsuccessful at locating it.  All I
found was that this should have been installed by default, but ours of
course is missing or the documentation is incorrect.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get this installed
on our server.

Thanks

Westin Shafer