eyeOS

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 27 02:49:41 PST 2007

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 08:04:48PM -0800, Tony Kivits wrote:
> I have just installed eyeOS from the ports but have noticed
> that the port is a little out of date.
>
> Has anyone had any success in updating to eyeOS 1.2 and if so,
> what did you have to do to make it work?

The developers have changed the format of the distribution in a
radical way. I took a look but didn't have time to handle the
update. It's on my extended todo list, which doesn't promise
much.

Next time, please address your inquiries to the port maintainer
and cc ports@, not questions at .