In the spirit of Godwin's law - I propose Beastie's law

Erich Dollansky oceanare at pacific.net.sg
Tue Nov 27 02:13:34 PST 2007

Hi,

Joshua Isom wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2007, at 2:44 AM, Erich Dollansky wrote:
>
>> Joshua Isom wrote:
>>
>>> "Hitler was a good facist, he did his job well."
>>
>> no, he was a bad one. He finally lost
>
> But he lost in due part to his fascism, and his devotion to the

he only lost because of the Germans sabotaging him.

He was the last man standing saving the last bullet for himself.

> it was the fascism that lost the war.  He discarded his country for his
> fascism.

He gave his life for the country.

>>> Flame war anyone?
>>
>> Verbrannte Erde was the motto of his final campaign.
>>
>> The mother of all flame wars.
>
> Classic retreat strategy.  Make the earth worthless.  Kind of doesn't
> work when food keeps coming in, and not just grown.

Classic? How wasted his own resources like this before?

Erich

PS:

I hope real nazis never read this as they will not be able to understand
the irony in here