Open Source softwares in FreeBSD for web hosting platform

Tek Bahadur Limbu teklimbu at wlink.com.np
Mon Nov 26 22:48:52 PST 2007

Hi Grant,

Grant Peel wrote:
> We, and many hundreds of other hosts use Webmin/Usermin/Virtualmin.
>
> It is free,
> It is robust,
> There are tons of third party mods to use,
> Learning how to create your own mods is easy,
> It is secure.
>
> www.webmin.com

Thanks for your suggestions.

I did not know that webmin could be used for a web hosting platform. I
mean that I have only heard negative comments about it. And I thought
that it was over bloated and was full of unwanted services thus making
it very insecure.

Now that you have mentioned it and corrected my thinking, I will
definitely look into it and consider it.

Thanking you...