who wrote this

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon Nov 26 21:32:58 PST 2007

Dave, when the Google webmaster does get around to updating the
logo, the Veteran's Day logo will appear on this page with
the rest of them:

http://www.google.com/intl/en/holidaylogos.html

And, I did in fact see a Veterans day logo used this year.  If
you must continue to beat this horse, you need to start asking
them to update the above URL.

> Sad, very sad. Maybe the Chinese Government didn't like it?

I don't see why - they got their logo in 2005.

Ted