who wrote this

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:22:08 PST 2007

--On Monday, November 26, 2007 13:24:52 -0500 John J Fitzgerald
<jjfitzgerald at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can people stop responding to this thread, especially the personal OT back
> and forth exchanges? I'm on the freebsd-questions list and it's clogging
> up my inbox and has nothing to do with the FreeBSD operating system. I
> think most agree the website should be change to exclude the specific
> reference to Hitler and I'm going to email the freebsd-www list to see if
> I can get this change made, unless someone has a better suggestion on how
> to get it changed. Everything else is very OT. Here's one man's plea to
> stop this thread now.

The answer was posted a while ago.  Whoever is so motivated should submit a
pr to get the page edited.  That's how things are done at FreeBSD.

And that should end this thread in questions.

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst