[OT] who wrote this

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Mon Nov 26 04:53:20 PST 2007

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:03:30 -0600 "eBoundHost: Artur" <artur at eboundhost.com> wrote:

 > >Lets also remember that history is written by the victors,
 > >which means they LIE!
 > >neal.
 >

 > Wow neal, that's very nice of you.  are you saying that hitler didn't
 > do any of these things?  I'm not even going to respond to you here,
 > just going to re-post your words to show that there are still people
 > like you out there...

Researching the fascinating set of OT discussions in recent -questions
digests has provided three new entries for my favourite quotes file:

I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war, no matter whether
it is plausible or not.  The victor will not be asked afterwards whether
he told the truth or not.  When starting and waging war it is not right
that matters, but victory.
                -- Adolf Hitler

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.
                -- John Kenneth Galbraith

For all my early exposure, I didn't get laid until I was 17.
                -- Ted Mittelstaedt

Cheers, Ian