who wrote this

eBoundHost: Artur artur at eboundhost.com
Sun Nov 25 15:59:39 PST 2007

yea that's a great answer.  thanks for your insight.  this is not some
technical question that can be researched, this in fact tarnishes the image
of the freebsd community, so it's not such an easy "go rtfm" type of deal.

problem is that i just came accross it myself and obviously nothing has been
done about it in the past.  so i would like to ask of people, is there no
better way to get the point accross?  do you have to have this wording?  is
it set in stone and can't be changed?  I insist strongly that we should
rework this example, and if anyone insists strongly on not doing it, I would
like to understand what motive can be possibly behind this other than
something very deeply evil.

Best Regards,

Artur
eBoundHost.com