who wrote this

Tony tony at tntpro.net
Sun Nov 25 14:11:53 PST 2007

I see that as an example of something that might be offensive on the
surface but we might not want to outlaw just as a matter of course.

For instance if someone submitted this for the fortune rotation:

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.
Adolf Hitler

Or

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
Adolf Hitler

Or

How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.
Adolf Hitler

I might consider the man to be a maniac but he did utter some truths,
Should we automatically disqualify them?