(off topic?) Best desktop

Aryeh M. Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:42:59 PST 2007

I have used gnome for several years now after finding kde lacking in
features but just tried kde and have to say I like the programs it
comes with (but I find gnome easier to use).... I also know there are
other desktops out there (as being defined as a something more then a
high end window manager)... which is best?  My work load is that of a
typical business owner and CS grad student/Java developer plus acting
as my TV (don't have one and don't have any kind of reception [too far
in the country {and do not which to have cable}]) via dl'ed shows

--
Aryeh M. Friedman
Developer, not business, friendly