evolution problems.

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Mon Nov 19 09:31:13 PST 2007

	Has anybody had any recent problems exec'ing evo?  Say, in
	just the past several days?  Here is output to the screen when I
	involve it from the cmd line:

p0 9:17 <tao2> [164] evolution
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...
** (evolution:44175): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution %s
** (evolution:44175): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution

warning: Unable to get location for thread creation breakpoint: generic
error
Backtrace limit of 200 exceeded
/usr/local/share/bug-buddy/gdb-cmd:3: Error in sourced command file:
Backtrace limit of 200 exceeded
Backtrace limit of 200 exceeded
zsh: killed     evolution
p0 9:18 <tao2> [165] LibGTop-Server: pid 44178 received eof.

	As a FWIW, I should add that when I click on System -> Preferences
	-> Preferred Application   I have chosen my Web Broswer and my
	Mail Reader which are dark, but the "Command [evolution %s]"
	is greyed-out.   Dunno if this means annything, but maybe.

	Anybody see what's wrong here?

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix