Security Update Notification

bankofamerica online at alerts.bankofamerica.com
Sat Nov 17 10:47:53 PST 2007

   Bank of America Higher Standards
   [em_photo.jpg] Online Banking Alert
   [1]Need additional up to the minute account information? Sign in

   Dear Valued Customer

   During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification
   procedures, we have detected a slight error in your account
   information.

   This might be due to either of the following reasons:

   1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e.change of
   address).
   2. Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
   3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment
   due to an internal error within our processors.

   As a result, we require you to click the link below and confirm your
   account information.

   [2]Click here to continue

   However, If your account information is not confirmed and verified
   within a certain period of time then your ability to access your
   account would become restricted.

   Thank you

   Because your reply will not be transmitted via secure e-mail, the
   e-mail address that generated this alert will not accept replies. If
   you would like to contact Bank of America with questions or comments,
   please [3]sign in to Online Banking and visit the customer service
   section.

   Olympic Logo
   Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. [4]Equal Housing Lender
   [house_1.gif]
   � 2006 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved