One Laptop Per Child

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Mon Nov 12 01:28:36 PST 2007

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 07:55:01PM -1000, Robert Marella wrote:
> Aloha FreeBSD Users
>
> I am usually not the one to bring up these things but I feel very
> strongly about this. Starting Monday, November 12 this website is
> offering a give one get one deal. I believe the money will be well
> invested. YMMV
>
> http://xogiving.org/
>
> Have a very good day
>
> Robert

	This project is among the best and most selfless, not to mention
	innovative and techy, since we-geeks began hacking code.  I'm
	going to buy at least two of these computers. Two  for my
	household, and two for poor children *everywhere*.

	(had i not lucked into education, i dread to think of where i'd
	have wound up.)

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix