One Laptop Per Child

Donovan R. Palmer donovan at dmpnet.org
Sun Nov 11 23:57:03 PST 2007

I know this is off topic...

> That is a difficult issue, while this is an opportunity, I doubt this
> is the most needed thing to provide education.

You are correct sometimes it isn't the most important thing. However, in
many, many cases it is. As with any aid project, it needs to form part of a
range of things on offer. Until now, no one has really sought to fill this
huge gap and so this is a big step forward in dealing with the digital
divide that exists in many parts of the world.

Anyhow, back to freeBSD. :)