apache13-modperl problem: mod_dir, mod_mime

futuristick futuristick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 20:57:42 PST 2007

Hello,

I have installed apache13-modperl from ports because I want to run a
simple photoblog. However, there was no 'make config' option for
modules, and here is the output of httpd -l:

Compiled-in modules:
   http_core.c
   mod_so.c
   mod_perl.c
suexec: disabled; invalid wrapper /usr/local/sbin/suexec

I don't understand why mod_dir and mod_mime aren't installed by
default. How can I serve pages without these? How can I get these
modules installed? (I don't know where, if any, the .so files might be).

Thanks,
Doug