www.freebsd.org

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Sat Nov 10 08:18:56 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 17:04 +0100, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
> > On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 16:59 +0200, einstein89 at gmail.com wrote:
> >> Hi. We are developers. If you want , we can help to you for Turkish language
> >> support.You can rely on us. We worked some projects.
> >
> > That's not true, you cannot help us.
>
> That is quite a rude thing to say, and you have no authority to say it.

Sometimes, several spams arrive at my mail box with unusual subject via
<questions at freebsd.org>. So i knew the einstein89's email as a spam.
That was my mistake. From now on, i can take care of myself. A thousand
apologies for the my rude word, indeed ;;

--
"You cannot say 'no' to the people you love, not often. That's the secret.
And then when you do, it has to sound like a 'yes'. Or you have to make them