how can i install gnome2 through console

Ananias Uushona ananias at africaonline.com.na
Fri Nov 9 08:02:07 PST 2007

Ohhh yah that was usefull and I re-installed freebsd desktop wich is very
easy I don thing this BSD desktop is for the administration by the way, u
guys does anyone have UNIX exercise that one can use to practice  coz I ran
out of exercises on wht else to do am willing to learn am use to CCNA so I
real need focusing areas on UNIX and what is the best EXAM to write about
UNIX for the beginners?

Yah thanks,\

ananias