ijtosbwysc thought you might like this item on eBay

eBay member at ebay.com
Tue Nov 6 08:28:42 PST 2007

An eBay member wants to show you this item

Dear friend,
    we are one of the largest Chinese electronic exporting
wholesalers ,who can support you the best service and high quality products
with  competitive price we hope that you  can take out your busy time to
have a look at www.oncemore2688.com ,and you  will find many electronic
products.we will send the goods in a fast speed and safety way.  Looking
forward to doing long term business ship with you.
     ----- Website:
www.oncemore2688.com -----
     ----- Msn/Email:
family-shoppings at hotmail.com -----

-----
http://www.oncemore2688.com/productlist.asp?sid=10400000

Show me
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=150167195522

Item name:             Brand New Dell Notebook Xps M2010 Laptop 120g
Current price:         PHP 21,058.00
End time:              Oct-01-07 06:31:57 PDT

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

This email sent through the eBay platform from a sender who thinks you are
likely to be interested in this information. eBay takes no liability for
sending this email or its content.

You can report this message at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited
(spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.