KDE bookmarks??

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Mon Nov 5 16:34:53 PST 2007

Folks,

As some of you know, i was configuring kkonquereor because it has
a link to the festival tts tool.  I let myself get careless with firefox;
bookmarked sites went in any-whichway.  With konq, I began creating
directories to which I added simial site, etc.

I did save /home/kline when my ne system began having troubles.  Now i
am looking for the dozens of carefully added and edited URL's.  I can't
find the KDE Stuff anywhere.  I can find kbookmark, but it's empty in my
old/former /home/kline/* tree.   Anybody know where else i should be
looking?

tia,

gary

--