FreeBSD 6.2-REL && burncd

Matthias Apitz m.apitz at oclcpica.org
Wed May 30 08:25:08 UTC 2007

El día Tuesday, May 29, 2007 a las 05:17:16PM -0400, Christopher Hilton escribió:

> Matthias Apitz wrote:
>
> [ snip ]
>

> >In 6.2-REL I now get the error:
> >
> ># burncd -f /dev/acd0 -s max data cdimage.raw fixate
> >next writeable LBA 0
>
> This was discussed here a month or two or three ago. I believe that the
> problem was not with burncd but with the ide cd driver. I believe that
> it's return values and timings changed thus breaking burncd. A scan of
> the list archives in Google should show the earlier thread.
>
> -- Chris

This (asking Don Google) is what I do always before posting; there is
a lot of noise about that and a lot of bug reports in the database,
for example this one:

but I don't see any solution; of course I could use 'cdrecord'
but 'burncd' is much nicer/easier to use....

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC PICA GmbH