Xorg 7.2 ... install

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Mon May 28 10:09:54 UTC 2007

Hi all

I'm like Rambo and I don't like make a big upgrade. Now with the big
upgrade Xorg 6.2 --> Xorg 7.x I erase everthing a make a fresh install.

My problem (that's not really a problem but...) is event we make a fresh
install (I erase everthing in /usr/local and /usr/X11R6), I need
	export XORG_UPGRADE=yes

before installing any ports (with X11 of course).

I think that's very strange because...I don't make a upgrade.

I can understand it's not a big problem...just a litte remark.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Observatoire de Paris Meudon