Part-Time representative needed !!!!

KellyKo.Fabrics at lahden-keskusta.fi KellyKo.Fabrics at lahden-keskusta.fi
Mon May 28 08:23:41 UTC 2007

   Good day Sir/Ma,
   KelleyKo is a textile agency established in 1990 by John and Jeanne
   Kelley specializing in fashion fabrics for clothing manufactures and
   many designer ranges. Our office is located in SW London, United
   Kingdom. We have a dedicated back up team to deal with all enquiries
   and are always available to visit with our complete ranges.

   We are looking for a trustworthy person in the USA whom will aid as a
   link between us and our clients over there in the states. We would
   like to know if you are interested.
   Do reply only if you want to work from home part-time and get paid
   weekly without leaving or it affecting your present job (Pay Is
   Meaningful). Kindly get back to me as soon as you can for further
   information and inquires.
   Regards,
   Jerry F. Mansfield.
   For KelleyKo Fabrics.