laser printer - which one?

David Kelly dkelly at hiwaay.net
Fri May 25 02:16:01 UTC 2007

On May 24, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Roland Smith wrote:

> I've had good experiences with HP laserjets.

Me too. But in my opinion HP now makes Good LaserJets, and Cheap
LaserJets. Take your pick, they don't make exceptional LaserJets and
sell them cheap.

Have been very happy with performance and operating costs of HP
4000's, 5000N, and 8100N. Couldn't find one used for what my Brother
HL-5250DN cost new, so I bought the Brother. Only problem has been
the HP's would print envelopes better than the Brother.

Have not been terribly happy with HP inkjets and my statement above
is based on the apparent observation the HP inkjet crew has been
designing lasers lately.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly at HiWAAY.net