hostname setting in rc.conf ignored?

Mike Barborak mab2001 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:12:31 UTC 2007

No, there's not. This is the entire rc.conf file:

hostname="www.mydomain.com"
sshd_enable="NO"
vsapd_enable="YES"
enable_quotas="YES"
clamav_clamd_enable="YES"
spamd_enable="YES"
spamd_pidfile="/var/run/spamd.pid"
spamd_flags="-c -d -r ${spamd_pidfile} --socketpath=/var/run/spamd.sock"
mysql_enable="YES"
mysql_args="--old-passwords --skip-character-set-client-handshake"

Anything else I might check?

Thanks,
Mike