Default interface font size in Firefox & Thunderbird 2.0

Erin Conn econn at acm.org
Wed May 16 01:47:57 UTC 2007

Okay, I think what I'm seeing is that since upgrading to the 2.0
versions of these applications, they're taking a font size that looks a
few points higher than what's set in gtkrc-2.0. If I set the font down
to Arial 10 in gtkrc-2.0 it looks about right in Firefox and
Thunderbird, but then my other gtk2 apps have a font that's too small.
If I set it to Arial 12 like I had it I get the ugly big fonts in FF and
Thunderbird. I don't think it's my user settings; I tried a completely
clean config in my guest account (all GTK, firefox, thunderbird, and KDE
configs wiped) and still saw the same behavior.
--
  Erin E Conn
  econn at acm.org