Wierd Network problem

Craig Russell crussell_1969 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 15:22:15 UTC 2007

Yes, I have tried different cables, even different
physical ports (although same type of port).  There
was a bug filed against 6.1 for the bge interfaces
that maybe related, although the bug indicated
absolutely no network conductivity.  There was a patch
released and I'm trying to recompile with that patch.
I must admit I'm having a hard time figuring out how
to apply the patch but once I get past that hurdle
I'll see what happens.

If I can't ge the bge interface working my next best
solution will be to just install another card in one
of the pci slots and use that instead.  Ideally, I
would upgrade to 6.2 but cpanel won't support 6.2 so
I'm stuck on 6.1 for the time being.

Thanks for the reply,

Craig Russell