camcontrol

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Sat May 12 00:51:30 UTC 2007

I have already set camcontrol to tell the system to stop using that part of the drive per the FAQ and Handbook:

AWRE (Auto Write Reallocation Enbld):  1
ARRE (Auto Read Reallocation Enbld):  1
But, it still tries to read the block in question (3abd5c1). It is always that same block, so the badness does not seem to be growing.Is there a way to diagnose what file it is trying to read? (perhaps I could remove that inode?)-Grant----- Original Message -----